Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My first time

In an attempt to entertain myself and avoid studying for class, I read celebrity gossip and stalk people's blogs. Last night I decided to create my own, mainly because I like seeing all the different designs you can choose from. That, and I can't really create my own celebrity gossip. Oh, and I actually really do like writing. But the life of a teacher who is on summer break and attending summer school classes is not all that exciting...so actually writing/typing something has been quite intimidating.

So I'll start with something that is not my own...I found this while reading someone else's blog, and I liked it! Feel free to copy and paste (although that would assume that someone is actually reading this).

i am: so tired of being sweaty and hot from being outside for less than a minute
i think: things to death sometimes
i know: a lot more about babies' brains than i did 2 weeks ago, and they are FASCINATING!!!
i want: to live in the spanish colonial house being built on 7th street in rivercrest
i have: a very sassy side
i wish: that every child that comes into my classroom had a loving home
i hate: sausage....ANY kind/form
i miss: feeling small in my elementary school hallways
i fear: loss
i feel: the texture of the clothes when i'm shopping
i hear: the a/c blowing like crazy
i smell: things using my "mcgruff" skills
i crave: snuggling
i search: for houses
i wonder: what will be different in my life in one year
i regret: not saying what's on my mind when i have the opportunity
i love: when i find the perfect gift for someone
i ache: when i actually workout
i care: about eating non-processed foods
i always: brush my teeth before bed
i am not: athletic
i believe: that everyone, young and old, has goodness in them
i dance: rarely
i sing: every time i'm in the car
i don’t always: respond to emails right away
i fight: not bottling up my thoughts and feelings
i write: to express those thoughts and really think through them
i win: at Connect 4 with 8 year olds
i lose: arm wrestling matches with andrew
i never: forget to buckle my seat belt
i confuse: the ages that goes with Erikson's theory of development
i listen: carefully but need a few seconds to process
i can usually be found: reading perezhilton.com
i am scared: of someone breaking into my house
i need: a ghiradelli dark chocolate square (from the freezer) everyday...sometimes two
i am happy about: going to a child life seminar in two days

1 comment:

clarkyclark said...

Hercules! Hercules!

Way to go nana... it gets less intimidating!