Wednesday, May 6, 2009

yesterday...was GREAT!

Woohoo!! Several spectacular things happened yesterday.

1. I took my last final for this semester. I'm free as a bird this summer and can't wait! So far, out of two classes, I have one secured A, and unless I did horribly on a book report, I should be good to go in the other class. Those of you who know about my nerdy nightmare, have no fear, it has yet to come true. :) I got to celebrate with some class friends afterwards, too! Only thing left now is my Practicum class in the fall...and hopefully a new job.

2. My future baby daddy ROCKED the stage! I especially loved his duet with my other Idol favorite, Allison. Those of you who are doubting that destiny is on my side...you just wait til he stops here on his Idols tour and comes looking for me. I know he wants to have a mohawked-hair baby with me. Meredeth's blog has the picture to prove it. 3. This little diddy came in the mail:
My car is mine all mine! Now those payments will go towards my eyes...Lasik, here I come!

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Congrats little Miha! When can I see/play with you?