Friday, February 13, 2009

happy heart day! (almost)


Ah, just one of the perks of teaching small people. I had a minor stomachache at the end of the day...probably due to a cookie bouquet cookie-only part!, some gummy bears, and the outside part of some gross chocolates...but thanks to Deneise and her "mo jee toes", I got a serious ab workout and the pain all went away. :)
All my blog fans (kidding) have been complaining about updating because apparently the picture of my poor back is not enjoyable to look at. I have literally not had 10 minutes to update, but the people who really want/need to know what's going on, do! Here's a short run down of updates, as I still have little time for my beloved blogging. :(
~School is kicking my behind...I have a project due Monday night and then a quiz and presentation Tuesday night.
~Work is good. My little people were oh-so-excited for their party today and it went really well and did not cause any stress.
~I'm settled into my new place, minus anything being hung on the walls. I love it!
~I believe I might start holding me some babies at Cook's next weekend-yay!! :)
~2 months and a few days until Suz and Jay tie the knot!!
Here are some parting words courtesy of The Fray:
And there is so much we don't know,
So we love and we hope that it holds

No comments: