Wednesday, April 15, 2009

is this weird?

Why do I like (I would say I love him, but technically speaking, since I don't "know" him...even though our souls connect every time I watch him, whether the 1st or 10th time...I don't think I can actually love him. Yet.) him so much more when he wears eye makeup and has his nails painted than when he is a normal boy???

Due to delirium at super fun training for 8 flipping hours today, I explained to my fellow teacher friends how if Adam and I got married and had a baby, I could give it a cute mohawk since it would be a rocker baby. Meredeth contributed by suggesting an AB/CD shirt that resembles the AC/DC logo....yes of course we were being SUPER productive with our training materials and lesson plans for next year!!

1 comment:

Meredeth said...

Anoop! Anoop! Anoop is on fire! We dont need no water cause he's gonna get hotter!