Monday, August 2, 2010

welcome mat

Yeah...I want to put one of those on this front porch reaaaaal bad. Like I look at this house everyday online bad. Like I tried to figure out how I could possibly live in it immediately bad. Like I drove by tonight(twice) and called Bobby to remind him how much I love it bad. Like we talked again 20 minutes later so I could reiterate my affection for it (and reiterate the cute neighborhood sightings I saw on my stalking trip: a group of little boys playing football outside, families at the park, men mowing their lawns) bad. Like I'm about as hyper as after I have a Mountain Dew bad. Like I told him I'm driving him by it tomorrow night so he can see for himself bad (that'd be 3 drive-bys in 24 hours...if you're counting). Like I'm counting on getting to see the inside on Wednesday night bad. Like my obsession with Adam Lambert bad.

How cute/darling/perfect/charming/lovely/warm/friendly/inviting is this house: Hello beautiful shade of purple, I'm in love with you and your chair railing. Oh and built-in white bar, I love you just as much.
Hello front living room where I would spend so much of my time watching jealous people drive by.

No comments: