Saturday, December 4, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things

I hope Santa has Internet capabilities way up there in the North Pole. If you see the jolly gent, please pass along my list...I've been very good this year! :)

How can you not want to bake with this cute yellow hand mixer?!

A Lululemon yoga mat!! It is specially designed to keep my hands from slipping when I get sweaty (which would come in extra handy if I ever get to do hot yoga again....fingers crossed).

Oh...my liking of all things owls (cute owls, not creepy ones or ones with eyes too big) might be blowing into a full on obsession. Yeah. I think it is. How cute are these note cards?? I would opt for my own name, of course, to be on the front. I think I'd also choose bejeweled and rosybrown as my two color choices from this cute website: http://www.ohlouisedesigns.com/pages/Item%20Pages/OwlsFolded.html .

How did the owl thing come to be, you ask? Do you see any similarities between the pillow and the furry:

(When she gets really crazy, her ears go back and her yellow eyes get HUGE and I am certain that one time she is going to sprout wings and start saying "whooo.")

And just because sometimes Santa's in a really awesome giving mood, here's my most favorite thing with four wheels:

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Go to Eleanor's Etsy website:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ohlouisedesigns

There's a ton more selections. I would hate to order that stationary then find one you like more. Be sure and let Santa know what you end up choosing!