Thursday, April 19, 2012

I. Want. One.

Disclaimer: I know, know, know I am high risk of becoming a cat lady one day.
I volunteer once a week with some kitties who are up for adoption at a nearby Petsmart, which is how sweet, sweet Frank came to become a Loudermilk. I seriously think he's the sweetest cat on the planet who also never stops eating. But alas, the real reason for this post: munchkin cats!!! For. Real. The second strangest cat I've ever seen was at Petsmart on Sunday. His legs were about 2 inches long and because of this, he sort of looked like a ferret or a dachshund in a cat's body. I texted the lady in charge to find out what in the world he was and she introduced me to my newest obsession. Meet munchkin cats:


These hilarious things are SUPER rare; there are 2 available for adoption Texas (the one in FW was already swooped up) and only about 5 breeders with online websites. Told you: obsessed. I'd never buy from a breeder, but it just shows how rare these guys are. If you see one on the streets, call me! But not really...there's no more room in this house for any more 4-legged family members. Call my mom, she thinks they are awesome. ;) One day...

No comments: