Tuesday, June 16, 2009

how does your garden grow?

After being asked that question for the better part of my 27 years, I finally have an answer! Like this: Ok, so it's not exactly a garden, but my herbs are growing like crazy (which means I haven't killed them!). I've got oregano, thyme, and basil growing...I made my own pesto using some of my basil and it was tasty!

And because she's so cute and squishy, I took a picture of the Maze, too. She talks to birds and squirrels, chases wasps (s-m-a-r-t), and tries to run downstairs to eat grass while I water my plants and flowers everyday. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my patio and am out there some mornings and most evenings catching up on my stack of magazines. I feel like I live in a treehouse; the shade and sunlight are so pretty through the trees. Summer=goodness. Squared.

1 comment:

clarkyclark said...

Totally cosmic, but I just bought herb plants two weekends ago, too. Post your pesto recipe (if you have one)!