Monday, June 29, 2009

let's go to the movies

Let's go see the stars! (Did anyone else think of Daddy Warbucks and Annie all dressed up and tap dancing???) Love THAT movie, by the way.

But let's move on to my summer vacation. Which has included seeing two movies in the theater in 4 days. I usually see, oh, I'd say about two movies a year in theaters normally.

If you want to laugh, out loud, straight, for a good hour and half, then this is my recommendation:

Never before have I laughed so much at a movie. "Here's your car, officers."

On the other hand, if you are in a more sentimental mood, not wearing any eye makeup, want to cry for an hour and half straight, and also maintain a huge lump in throat afterwards, then this is my recommendation:
Of course, I recommend reading the book first. The ending was completely changed. And although it didn't really follow the book too much, it was still muy bueno. You will, however, get to watch one good looking dad for an hour and a half. Bring a box of Kleenex; a few stuck in your purse will just not do.

No comments: