Sunday, October 12, 2008

engagement party

We trekked over to Dallas on Saturday night for Suzanna and Jay's engagement party...valet parking at the house and all!! Her aunt and uncle hosted it, along with several other people. We had a BLAST!!! We rode over with Erin and Daniel, so the ride there was already fun. Then we walked in and one of the waiters handed us wine. Yes, please! There was delicious food from Central Market and somehow my wine glass was always full. :) We were definitely in the minority group as far as being the youngins, so we all stuck together. Some of Jay's good buddies from TCU were there too which was neat because I hadn't hung out with them in years. We all headed to the Stoneleigh P afterwards to continue the party. I am loving this busy Fall; I get to see all of my bff's and their significant others pretty much every weekend. We had so much fun with everyone!! Erin and me at the afterparty...picture taken via MJ's iphone

The soon-to-be bride and me

We got really picture-happy

He's pretty

No comments: