Wednesday, October 22, 2008

vices/quirks/addictions

My dear friend, Meredeth, let me know today at work that she had "tagged" me on her blog and I had to respond. I asked if it was an updated chain letter of sorts. Eh, not so much. Currently, I'm really, really bitter and annoyed with the test I just spent 2.5 hours on...it was all written...and the first test I have ever wanted to shed tears over. I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't make my bad dream about my GPA come true!! Anywho, back to Mere's list/tag/whatever. Here is a list of my 10 vices/quirks/addictions:

1. I am addicted to Ghiradelli dark chocolate squares from the freezer. I literally have at least one a day, usually after dinner...sometimes two depending on the day.
2. I am addicted to celebrity gossip. It is REALLY bad over the summer when I actually have time to check Perez Hilton multiple times a day...now I'm lucky if I can check it multiple times a week! However, I do have a lovely People magazine in my mailbox every Friday to look forward to.
3. I absolutely hate the sound/feeling/thought of crayons coloring on coloring book pages...it's a texture thing!!
4. I tuck the corner of my pillow under when I go to bed. I can't stand it being in my breathing space.
5. Grammatical errors drive me nuts...which leads me to be paranoid every time I write and send home letters to my kids' families.
6. I do my getting ready in the morning routine EXACTLY the same everyday...no matter if a weekday or weekend. I can't just sit around my house with wet hair or not use my velcro rollers for extra volume. Seriously.
7. I like to set my alarm clock for semi-random times...instead of a normal 5:45 or 6:00, I prefer 5:48 or 6:03. Don't ask me why.
8. I can only do back and forth texting for about 4 rounds...then I either call the person or give up and respond with a one word answer to signify my done-ness.
9. I can't read ahead in my People magazine. I have to read it from cover to cover. Although I save the crossword puzzle for last. Every time.
10. I like making lists of things just so I can cross off things once I've done them.

This is hard to do!! I thought it would be nice and easy; a good way to relax after my stupid test...wrong-o!

2 comments:

clarkyclark said...

I was hoping #7 would be on that list... weirdo!

Meredeth said...

YAY!