Sunday, November 2, 2008

totally 80's

Emily and Freddie hosted an 80's Halloween party on Friday night at their casa. I wore more makeup that I can remember ever wearing. I also had on bright blue heels but they didn't make it into any pictures. :( Some highlights of the night:
1. Mere asking Freddie (in all seriousness), "Freddie, where's your costume?"
2. Emily's AMAZING bangs! I think she was channeling Peggy Bundy.
3. Emily saying to David, "Ok, David, so explain your costume."
4. First place for best costume went to Meredeth AKA 80's prom queen and third place went to Andrew AKA Tom Cruise in Risky Business.
5. The fact that we survived Emily's jello shots...I am not sure there was much jello in them...
Pics of the fun!!


(You may be asking why I am up and blogging so early...daylight savings time joy.)

1 comment:

Meredeth said...

Please add us calling David Maurice to the best moments