Tuesday, November 25, 2008

thanksgiving

The Maze and I are headed to SA in a couple of hours-woohoo!! And while there will likely be time for blogging, my parents have pretty much the equivalent to dial-up Internet, so I seriously doubt that will be happening....which is why I'll post a Thanksgiving-related blog a few days early.

I'm so very thankful:
~ for Martha, Brian, and Claire...being home makes it feel like I never really left...I can make 1,000 mistakes and they'll still love me
~ for Emily, Margaret, Suz, Emily, and Meredeth...these girls know me better than most...for better friends you could not ask
~ for the ladies I "live" next door to and across the hall from at work: Deneise, Carrie, Meredeth, Emily, and Christy...they make "work" not feel like it at all...they also have hearts of gold and are some of the most supportive and encouraging people I've known
~ for the 22 babies I spend my weekdays with...they make me laugh and make me cry, they allow me to make mistakes and to apologize for them, and they let me attempt to make each of their days a little brighter
~ that I have an entire week off this week!
~ for my little four-legged furry friend who greets me at my door...she is the most perceptive animal I've known
~ to be able to attend graduate school and to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
~ as corny as this sounds, I'm so thankful that I rarely get sick...if you've ever had to leave substitute plans, you know that you'd rather be feeling like crumb at work than leaving plans for a sub

I hope you and your people have a very, very happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

No comments: