Sunday, December 7, 2008

accomplished


Since my lame attempt at Christmas shopping in San Antonio did not pan out, I realized I really needed to get on the ball. School is going to be keeping me busy these next two weeks with projects and a final...plus, our awesome 2nd-grade-team-secret-Santa-margarita-and-laughing get-together is a week from tonight so I must have at least one gift ready by then!

I decided to make a list of folks I need to get gifts for, and then see if I could come up with any ideas before venturing out. I came up with a couple, but since I was planning to head to Southlake, I knew any and every store I would want to go to would be available. I successfully took care of my sister, friends, the majority of stuff for my parents-and that was all accomplished in 2.5 hours-booya!! I just need a few more small gifts and I'll be done for 2008. Sweet.

I was so proud of myself that I picked up a shirt I had been needing from Gap (I really did need it!) and a stinkin' cute dress at Francesca's...I worked hard in a short amount of time, I felt I deserved a reward.

I also ran across the street to the Central Market out there because I needed a few things and figured I would knock that out while I was out. I'm so jealous of that store's layout...the one here drives me nuts!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! :)

Oh, and Kerry called me on the way home to see if I could come help her trap and release a large lizard that had scurried into her house. Took care of that, too! What a productive day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaaannd i totally missed you.
my loss. :(
I'll see you soon in SA though!
i heart you. :)