Wednesday, December 31, 2008

request

I got my first blog request last night-woohoo! I was talking to Emily and telling her about how I had recently been "cleaning out my closet" (figuratively, not literally)....she then proceeded to sing a bit of the Eminem song, because that's what we do. During the cleaning out process, I replaced some pictures that had been in frames. When I told her what/who I had put in the frames, she cracked up and said "Will you please blog about that?!" How could I not grant a fan's wish???


I think Taye and Brad look pretty good in those frames for now. Although it did help me think of a resolution: take AND print more pictures in 2009! I got myself some black-eyed peas, too, in hopes that next year will bring me good luck....like meeting either of the above gentlemen and having them ask me to join them on a romantic getaway....

(On a not really, but sort of semi-related picture note, I took my sick laptop to the doctor yesterday and he found all of my files!!! Now I just need to save them onto something else and start looking for a new laptop...Apple Store, much? Yes, please! The doctor had never seen anything like what is wrong with my computer...awesome.)

No comments: