Sunday, December 14, 2008

gone to the dark side

I have been having my hair girl gradually darken my hair each time I go to her. I'm tired of the blond highlights and wanted to do something different. So on Thursday I said, "Rosa, I want to go really dark." She got out her stuff and looked in her little book to see the color she used last time on my hair...low and behold, she'd only used two shades darker than HER natural color, which is really dark brown (hence her name is Rosa). Needless to say, my hair is obviously not nearly that dark, nor do I want it to be. I'm just thinking more brunette than blond for now. It is going to take a few times of really dark color to get it to saturate my hair and for my hair to take it. So for now, my hair is darker than before ( I think it's probably pretty close to my natural shade)...we'll keep working on going darker. I tried to do a cool side-by-side picture thing, but I have no computer skills so this is what ya get! New darker-ness
About a month ago

3 comments:

Meredeth said...

If you like solo shots it means your vain :)

Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks good with your green sweater too!
And, yes, it is very close to what I remember to be your natural hair color. I'm not sure about this going brunette business though... we'll have to talk aobut that!

Anonymous said...

I like the darker 'do. And that sweet green sweater and awesome necklace! ;)