Monday, December 29, 2008

crashed...or something

Um, I am not sure what happened at my house while I was gone to San Antonio for Christmas, but according to the Middle-Eastern GENIUS at Dell, I did something to my computer (while I was approximately 250 miles away) that caused it to be "restored back to factory settings"...i.e. Mary lost every picture, paper she'd written, file, Itunes song, and Internet favorites pages she'd saved on this lovely computer. I calmly explained that I did nothing different that I've done for the past 2 years of using this laptop and that it must have been an angry ghost. Not really, but I wanted to say that-he was making me so mad!! Never mind that I could barely hear/understand what he was saying. I could have paid $70 for him to walk me though some recovery process. I asked for free instructions, got them, but it didn't work. I haven't shed tears in days, but I got really close today: 1.I got stood up by a lady who was supposed to be showing me a cool apartment. 2. Some of my material possessions are gone. Happy Monday to me!!!

Now I have the pictures I took over the break on this computer...temporarily....because every time I shut it down EVERYTHING is gone.

I went to the Spurs game with Kerry on Tuesday night over the break. Go Spurs Go!! Of course they won AND my love, Mr. Tony Parker, scored lots of points for them. Eva was nowhere in sight...perhaps they're on the verge of a breakup??...Tony and I did make eye contact...I felt sparks, I am sure he did too.


Mazie actually explored my parents' backyard for the first time, and she became BFF with the tree. She ran to it first thing every time I let her out and then she would just perch on a branch.

I got to play with Meredeth and Christine when I got back on Saturday-oh my, what an evening! At least Meredeth got her entertainment center up into her house! :)

Yay for having 4 pictures on my computer!! Ugh.

No comments: