Saturday, January 3, 2009

blessed

Someone above has definitely had a hand around my shoulder recently. I have had a really wonderful, fun, and relaxing week. I had been worried about being bored which leads to moping which leads to frustration. Not so much. From Chimy's happy hour, to spending the day in Dallas curled up on the couch and eating black eyed peas, to lunch and checking out the new TCU with a friend who was in town, to hanging out with friends for their "Puerto Rico" party with all the Puerto Rican liquor they brought back from their honeymoon, to the walks I look forward to with one of my dearest friends...I have been far from bored. More like blessed. Friends and landlords, family and strangers have been more accommodating and comforting than they know. They're all helping to heal my little heart together.

No comments: