Friday, September 5, 2008

diddies


Suzanna, her bling, and Jay came to join Andrew and me for a yummy sushi dinner last night. I really like those kids!! We went to Edohana and cleaned up every plate we were served....you can't not do that there. Then we headed to a new little bar on 7th that has a rooftop deck. FW is getting so Dallas-and I like it! Turns out that Jay and Andrew share the same nickname...one which I know Andrew secretly likes even though he pretends to not. We got to hear more wedding details!! Yay Boerne! I am really working my realty skills so that they will move to FW after the wedding. I've already driven Suz around to look at houses I want them to live in (because I can't live in them on my amazing teacher salary) and sent her email listings of houses on the market. Now if I can just get Emily over here, it will be like old times at TCU in the dorms/house/apartments except that now Suz will be living with a boy. :)

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Aww, I loved that night too!