Sunday, September 28, 2008

weekends with friends

I'm lucky enough to still live nearby all my closest friends from college. We're spread around the metroplex, but we find all kinds of reasons to see each other regularly. Last weekend it was for the TCU/SMU game. Suzanna and Jay hosted a tailgating party of sorts beforehand at Suz's place. After spending some quality time on I30 (about 2 hours), Andrew, Daniel, Claire, and I arrived still in one piece, still friendly, but hungry! We all ended up staying at Suz's and sitting outside talking...it was much more fun than actually attending the game! Plus, we already knew what the outcome of the game would be. :)
(check out Suz's hand)
(You have no idea the fun those 3 girls had living in Colby all together)

(those are some special guys)
This weekend Robyn and Mitch had a "we're back" party at their house in Keller, which meant more time spent with my TCU peeps. I don't have pictures yet...but Emily's phone does! I had a really good time eating all of Robyn's baked goods and practicing lines with Emily. Oh, and of course discussing the cutlets.
Next weekend is Em's bday in Dallas, which means, yet again, I get to see and hang out with all my friends all at once.
Life is good this Fall! :)

No comments: