Tuesday, September 2, 2008

delight

You have no idea how badly I wish I could post some pictures of the precious kids I'm spending my days with!! I am loving every moment (except for approximately the first 20 or so this morning when I was mad at the world because I was awake so early). I have never had so many kids interested in learning! Shocking, I know. They ask when we're doing science experiments, projects, harder math...As a whole, they also have the happiest demeanor of all the classes I've taught (that would be 4 plus 6 days). But in all seriousness, there hasn't been one single bullying issue, very much tattling, or whining. They are happy together and happy in our room!! I'm sure it also helps that I have 11 boys and 11 girls as opposed to last year when I had a whooping 16 boys and 6 girls. Yes, I'm not sure how I survived either...but I know that year made me stronger. So, come visit us sometime...you'll leave happier than when you came and you'll have gotten more hugs than you've had in a long time, too. :)

1 comment:

Laury said...

i found your blog!!!
sounds like you are going to have a great year! yay!