Sunday, September 7, 2008

the women and the men

(This could be Andrew or David...sorry Freddie, but I don't think it could be you!)
(Here's what we would like if we were Asian...and middle-aged)

(And here we are in real life...at Mere's bday)

This weekend has flown by, which is always slightly disappointing. It was a good one though! David and Meredeth invited us over for dinner with Emily and Freddie. David cooked a delicious dinner and we all brought wine. I think the Fort Worth recycling people will appreciate all the glass being recycled as a result of our Friday evening. After dinner...well, although I wasn't alive in the 1940's, I think it looked a little something like this: The girls stayed inside and talked/gossiped while the "men" went out on the porch to talk mortgage rates and smoke cigars. We had a great time with our little six-some!
How could I have forgotten to post this the first time: "What, in the hundred acre woods?"
-Meredeth in response to Opossum going on mission trips

1 comment:

Meredeth said...

I look like I have special needs in that picture