Wednesday, August 6, 2008

daddy's back in town

...Sarge's daddy, that is. The title line is so ridiculous and funny and I try to use it whenever I can...thanks, Belew! So, yes, Andrew is back from his trip to NY and Miami and we're going to dinner shortly. I spent four nights at his place with Mazie in tow...and we're both spent! It is tough to come back to my grand converted garage apartment after being in a house. Although I won't miss Sarge being in my way EVERY time I try to walk somewhere. I very much like my two pets to be a small and quiet kitty and the red beta she is obsessed with...not that I don't love Sarge. But I don't love his loudness when licking, his snorting, his ceaseless panting, or his slobbers. This is how Mazie has looked for the past 3 hours since we came back home. (I have no idea how to post a picture anywhere but at the top...any suggestions???)
Also, for those of you interested, I still have a wee bit of proactive-ness going on around my eyebrows. It's much better, but still slightly bumpy and a little red...the price one pays in order to not look like Frida Kahlo.

1 comment:

Meredeth said...

BRAVO!!!!! Great use of "daddy's back in town!"