Monday, August 11, 2008

leaving on a jet plane








And arriving at a farm tomorrow afternoon. Well, not literally...we'll first arrive at the airport and then head to the farm. I'm SO excited for a vacation!! My summer flew by way too fast with taking 9 hours at TCU. We're headed to a farm/resort in Walland,Tennessee where the high is..........82 degrees!!!!!!! As you know, I'm not much of a wilderness girl. At all. But maybe that will change after this trip. There's a pool of course, but also rock climbing, hiking trails, cycling, lawn games, and all sorts of other outdoorsy-athletic-like things to do. Yes-I'm trying to imagine myself doing those things, too as I'm sure you are. We shall see! We get back Friday evening...if I decide not to accidentally stay. Oh, and also, I plan on looking just like that girl in the hammock. Bliss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lawn games…
hmmh…
have fun with that. :)
hey, don't forget your hiking boots and your rappelling helmet! wouldn't want to have to buy new ones since yours are so well worn and broken in just right

Anonymous said...

lawn games…
hmmh…
have fun with that. :)
hey, don't forget your hiking boots and your rappelling helmet! wouldn't want to have to buy new ones since yours are so well worn and broken in just right.

Anonymous said...

seriously, you have to delete the first comment and this one... please.
sorry.
that's what i get for being a smartass, huh?
fine.